Thursday 12 April 2012

PERSONALITY TEST


Scale of The Test


SD_Strongly disagree
D_disagree
N_neutral
A_agree
SA_Strongly angree

1. I am not a worrier
2. I like to have a lot of people around me
3. I don’t like to waste my time day dreaming
4. I try to be courteous to every one I meet
5. I keep my belongings neat and clear
6. I often feel inferior to others
7. I laugh easily
8. Once I find the right way to do something, I stick to it
9. I often get into arguments with my family and co workers
10. I am pretty good about pacing myself so as get things done on time
11. When I am under a great deal of stress, sometimes I feel like I am going to pieces
12. I do consider myself especially “light_hearted”
13. I am intrigued by the pattern
14. I find in art and nature
15. Some people think I am selfish and egoistical
16. I am not a very methodical person
17. I really enjoy talking to people
18. I rarely feel lonely or blue
19. I believe letting students hear controversial speakers can only confuse and mislead them
20. I would rather cooperate with others than complete with them
21. I try to perform all the tasks assigned to conscientiously
22. I often feel tense and jittery
23. I like to be where the action is
24. Poetry has little or no effect on me
25. I tend to be cynical and skeptical of others intentions
26. I have a clear set of goals and work toward them in an orderly fashion
27. Sometimes I feel completely worthless
28. I usually prefer to do thing alone
29. I often try new and foreign food
30. I believe that most people will take advantage of you if you let them
31. I waste a lot of time before settling down to work
32. I rarely feel fearful or anxious
33. I seldom notice the mood of feeling that different environment produce
34. Most people I know like me
35. I work hard to accomplish my goal
36. I often get angry of the way people treat me
37. I am cheerful, high spirited person
38. I believe we should look to our religious authorities for decision on moral issue
39. Some people think of me as cold and calculating
40. When I make a commitment I can always be counted on to follow through
41. Try often, when things go wrong, I get discouraged and feel like giving up
42. I am not cheerful optimist
43. Sometimes when I am reading poetry or looking at a work of art, I feel a chill or wave of excitement
44. I am hard-headed any tough minded my attitude
45. Sometimes I am not as dependable or reliable as I should be
46. I am seldom sad or depress
47. My life fast_paced
48. I have little interest in speculating on the nature of the universe or the human condition
49. I generally try to be thoughfull and consideration
50. I am a productive person who always gets the job done
51. I often feel hepless and want someone else to solve my problem
52. I am very active person
53. I have a lot of intellectual enviousity
54. If I don’t like people I let them know it
55. I never seem to be able get organized
56. At time I have been so ashamed I just wanted to hide
57. I would rather go my own way than be a leader of others
58. I often enjoy playing with theories or abstract idea
59. If necessary I am willing to manipulate people to get what I want
60. I strive for excellence in everything I do

No comments:

Post a Comment